Applications and Permits

Below you will find common applications for zoning, variances, special use permits, community garden applications.  SAFEbuilt (formerly Cornerstone Inspection Services) handles all building, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical permits and inspections for the City of Albion. You can contact SAFEbuilt at: 269-729-9244 (Office) or 877-721-9266 (Inspection Line) or email

Application and Permit Forms
Bed and Breakfast License

Community Garden
Curb Cut
Fence Permit
Keeping of Chickens
Land Division Approval
Lot Line Adjustment
Outdoor Cafe Application

Preliminary Plat
SafeBuilt Building Permit & Plans Examination Application

SafeBuilt Electrical Permit Application
SafeBuilt Mechanical Permit Application
SafeBuilt Plumbing Permit Application
Sign Message Amendment Permit
Sign Permit
Sign Variance
Site Plan Review - Major Projects
Site Plan Review - Minor Projects
Special Use Permit
Zoning Permit
Zoning Permit for Temporary Ramps
Zoning Reclassification
Zoning Variance